We have always seriously adhered to high hygiene standards and in light of the current COVID situation, we have taken additional measures to ensure you a safe and quality stay in Porton Biondi.
Additional measures in camp
- All providers of additional services must wear personal protective equipment when providing services on the premises of our campsites.
- All accommodation units are thoroughly cleaned and additionally disinfected with an approved product.
- Special attention is paid to hard surfaces and high touch points such as buttons, light switches, remote controls, kitchen appliances, door handles and railings.
- To help maintain good hygiene standards, guests have antibacterial cleaners and hand soap at their disposal during their stay.
- Usual check-in periods can be changed to allow the household department extra time for the thorough cleaning processes needed for everyone's safety, and guests will be notified of any changes to check-in and check-out times prior to their stay.
100% free cancellation up to 7 or 14 days before your arrival
In these unpredictable times, some things must remain 100% safe. We pay special attention to all our guests, and our main task is to provide you with maximum flexibility. To make sure when planning your future trip, we offer you flexible booking conditions and guarantee free cancellation up to 7 days before arrival during the low season and up to 14 days before arrival during the high season. Book on time and choose the best accommodation at great prices completely carefree. For all additional questions and information, the Porton Biondi reservation team is at your disposal.
You can contact us by phone at +385 (0)52 813 557 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recommendations for preventing the spread of COVID infection
To go through the period of social and economic crisis in the most painless way, we bring you recommendations for the protection, maintenance of hygiene and prevention of the spread of COVID infection:
- Wash your hands regularly with soap and water or use an alcohol-based cleaner / disinfectant
- When coughing and sneezing, cover your mouth and nose with an elbow or handkerchief that you can later throw in the trash and wash your hands.
- Avoid touching your face, mouth and eyes.· Avoid close contact with sick people who show symptoms (fever, cough and / or difficulty breathing).
- Avoid handshakes and close conversations - keep a distance of at least 1.5 m.
- Keep accommodation units ventilated and try to spend as much time outdoors as possible.
- Avoid larger groups of people and public gatherings.